Tuesday, April 11, 2017

•٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠• Review For The Vampires Embrace (The Gift Of Blood Book 1) By Lucy Lyons •٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠•

 

The Vampires Embrace 

(The Gift Of Blood Book 1)

By Lucy Lyons  

100 pages

Published February 5th 2017 

By Persia Publishing 


 






Amazon




Campus life is dull for Ashe Linfield, a girl who would rather 
ignore the world around her than chance getting hurt by its 
cruelties. She knows the taste of betrayal and still struggles
 to heal from being abandoned in the past. It is only when
 she meets Peter, a mysterious student who seems far too
 wise for his age, that she finds herself opening up her heart
 to the possibility of love.

But Peter harbors a dark secret of his own, one that 
threatens Ashe and is inextricably linked to her troubled past.
 He is a vampire. For Ashe and Peter to be together they 
must overcome not only the pain of the past, but also the 
new dangers that face them as the human and vampire 
worlds collide. 





Holly heck! What a book. This book was a Shorty, but a 
goody. Well written and thought out. It gives a new spin on 
vampires. That is really interesting. I will keep this short as 
the book is. So I do not ruin the story for you.

This book is about Ashe a young college girl study mythology
 and lives with her mom. Who are barely making it by. Just so
 happens it’s vampires she is assigned to cover in school. 
And when a new student (Peter) brings up the truth in fiction 
it starts her thinking.  As they spend time together they are
 drawn together. And when someone from her past returns
 she is in for such a shock. And her hold world is turned 
upside down when she learns vampires are real. Then she
 learns there are good and bad vampires but it takes a real 
eye opener for that one. I cannot wait for the next book.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope 
you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this 
book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors really
 like it when you do; they value your opinions too.





The Vampire's Embrace - The Gift of Blood: Book 1 




The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

 Eternal Desires Of A Succubus: Created In The Shadows Of Heaven 



·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment