Monday, April 3, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Fanning the Flames (Going Down in Flames #4) By Chris Cannon •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•


Fanning The Flames
(Going Down in Flames #4)
By Chris Cannon
323 pages
Published March 6th 2017 by Entangled: Teen













Bryn McKenna has it all. Even though she’s a hybrid dragon, 
she’s finally fitting in the new shape-shifting dragon world 
that’s become her own. But her grandparent’s want to ruin 
everything by making Bryn’s nightmare of an arranged 
marriage to Jaxon Westgate a reality. It doesn’t help that 
Jaxon’s father is on a witch hunt for Rebel sympathizers and 
Bryn finds herself in his line of fire.

If she doesn’t say “I do,” she’ll lose everything. Good-bye 
flying. Good-bye best friends. Good-bye magic. But if she 
bends to her grandparents’ will and agrees to marry Jaxon
 she’ll lose the love of her life—her knight


I am totally blown away and in tears about this ending. Even that
 being said, I really love this series. It is such a beautifully written 
tale. And so captivating you just cannot put the book down till the 
end. I need the next book like last week.
I just have one question. When the hell is Bryn going to catch a 
break? I mean how much does this girl to have to take. I know she
 is tougher than me, that is for sure. I’d be a mess by now. This one 
starts off on a good foot Valmont and Bryn are finally together. 
And she is happy, but as usual that does not last. But as more 
knights are paired up they find more interesting things. That is till
 Valmont find some bad and great things have and are happening
 under his property. When things go bad for Bryn it is never little, 
it like a snowball down a hill only getting worse as it goes. That 
ending had me in tears; I do not know how she is surviving it. 
To lose something like that would kill me too.. So have the tissues 
handy. I so need the next book now.
 Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope 
you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this 
book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like
 it when you do; they value your opinions too.


Click for Excerpt

http://a.co/5X9xsJk




~*~*~ Buy Links ~*~*~



~*~*~ Goodreads ~*~*~





~*~*~ Buy Links ~*~*~



~*~*~ Goodreads ~*~*~





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Chriss Cannon ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Award winning author Chris Cannon lives in Southern
Illinois with her husband and her three dogs, Pete the
shihtzu who sleeps on her desk while she writes, Molly the 
ever-shedding yellow lab, and Tyson the sandwich-
stealing German Shepherd Beagle. She believes coffee is
the Elixir of Life. Most evenings after work, you can find
her sucking down caffeine and writing fire-breathing 
paranormal adventures and snarky contemporary romance.






No comments:

Post a Comment