Tuesday, April 25, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review & Release For Vengeance: A Knight World Novel (Fireborn Wolves #3) by Genevieve Jack •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



Vengeance:
A Knight World Novel
(Fireborn Wolves #3)
By Genevieve Jack
Expected publication: April 25th 2017
By Carpe Luna Publishing














Oh my god that was wow just wows. This book has been one
 I have been waiting for. It was so well written and thought
 out. I laughed and yes cried. So be prepared. As Genevieve
 Jack sure knows to craft one hell of a tale.

But I warn you as good as this book was, there are some 
really sad parts to this book. I cannot believe she is gone or
 whatever happens to her kind. I fell for this character the 
first time I read about her. The bad guy in his series has 
made me want to reach in the book and kill him myself. Alex
 is pure evil and has a plan to bring more into the world. This
 is Silas story and oh I have been waiting since the grateful 
Knight series to see the big guy fall. Enter Meredith his new 
partner and makes Silas wolf perk up. It was so much fun 
watching it all unfold. Is old love Solae and his new meeting 
was truly stellar.  And then him showing her that royalty or 
not she was the fox for him. But when she is accused of 
murder will he be able to prove she is innocent and be able
 to stop what Alex has planned in time.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like
 this book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors
 really like it when you do; they value your opinions too










eBook: iBooks | Amazon | Kobo | Nook | Google Play |
 

Paperback: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Goodreads 
 



 eBook: iBooks Amazon | Kobo | Play | Nook

Paperback: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Goodreads
 

 Coming soon!


 






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Genevieve Jack ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·







 Genevieve Jack grew up in a suburb of Chicago and 
attended a high school rumored to be haunted. She loves 
old cemeteries and enjoys a good ghost tour. Genevieve 
 specializes in original, cross-genre stories with surprising
 twists and writes a best-selling young adult series under a 
different name. She lives in central Illinois with her husband, 
two children, and a brittany named Riptide who holds down 
her feet while she writes.











No comments:

Post a Comment