Friday, January 13, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Eternal Desires Of A Succubus (Created In The Shadows of Heaven 1) By Lucy Lyons •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•

  Eternal Desires Of A Succubus: 

(Created In The Shadows Of Heaven )  

by Lucy Lyons  

118 pages 

Published December 27th 2016 

by Persia Publishing 

 





Amazon

 


Isabel knew that she shouldn't expect much out of life while 
 working a regular 9 to 5 job. That is until one night when two
 equally gorgeous men seek her out and change her life 
forever. The next morning, she wakes up with a vague sense 
of what happened, a completely different physical body and 
mind manipulation abilities that made men fall over 
themselves just to satisfy her. Overnight Isabel is thrust into 
a world where the supernatural is real, and she is one part of
 it. A world where a war is brewing between vampires and 
angels over hybrids like Isabel known as a “succubus”. Torn 
between the attraction she feels for Oz and Gavin, the Angel 
and vampire who helped create her; Isabel must decide how 
to navigate uncharted territory, while embracing what it 
means to be a succubus and staying well out of reach of 
those who would use her powers against her.


Wow just wow! This book was truly something else. I was 
contacted by the publisher asking if I would give them my 
thoughts on this book. I have to say the book actually 
surprised me. It's well-written well thought-out in extremely 
erotic. So if you're not into that be forewarned.

This story is about Isabel. And a vampire named Gavin and 
an angel named Oz. Isabel had one heck of a night. Cu went
 out to the club and slept with an Angel unbeknownst to her 
she also had sex with a vampire. Little did you know by doing
 so she became a succubus? I have to say the most 
intriguing to her body changing. She got skinny and your 
boobs got bigger. That doesn't sound too bad except for the
 other little side effects. Not only has she changed but now
 she has to have sex every night or starve to death. And 
there is the fight between angels and vampires for control 
over her. But Oz has other plans he wants to keep her for 
himself and maybe just maybe so does Gavin.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.
 

 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada


I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment