Thursday, August 24, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Daddy Next Door Kylie Walker •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




Daddy Next Door
By Kylie Walker

Published June 16th 2017















What would you do if you learned your BFF of five years was
 screwing your man? The one you're supposed to marry? 
Yup, that's what I did. I kicked him to the curb and moved my 
sorry ass to Raleigh. Time to take a break, pick up the pieces
 of my heart and move on.

Yeah right!

Unfortunately, the new house I just bought happens to be 
right beside the hottest god damn man I have ever laid eyes 
on. He has to be at least ten years older than me and has a 
daughter named Rachel. Tyler Renner seems like the total 
catch. That is until I learn how bad the two of them have it.

I'm a sucker. I'll admit it. I allowed myself to get sucked into
 their world and spit right back out again. I can't allow my 
heart to get crushed again, but I also can't allow Rachel to
 get hurt either.




Oh how I love contemporary romance I am in love with this 
book. This book was so well written. And so thought out. 
And just a joy to read.

This is Quinn and Tyler’s story. Well that’s not accurate it is
 also Rachel’s story. Man I love that kid, she is so smart. 
I love how the author made Quinn a scientist and Rachel in 
love with science. More girls need to be. I hope to inspire 
them to be too. This was so much fun to read and even 
upsetting with the way the mom treated Rachel. I was so glad
 to see Quinn step up and take care of Rachel. But men are
 men so clueless sometimes. Moving across the country and
 not even thinking to see if Quinn would come with if he took 
the job. Thank goodness for Rachel hopefully she can show
 them their error in time.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here.  I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too.





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Kylie Walker ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Kylie Walker is from a small city north of Toronto, Ontario. She loves to write contemporary romance with a whole lot of steam and suspense that will keep you guessing and wanting more!

She is always holding giveaways for her subscribers - you can signup to learn more below: --->>> Newsletter





E-Mail  

No comments:

Post a Comment