Friday, August 4, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Virgin's Dirty Boss By Nicole Elliot •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



Virgin's Dirty Boss 
By Nicole Elliot
Published May 7th 2017






Virgin's Dirty Boss 


I’m doing her for my country.

That’s how feel when I’m staring at Alexandra.

All thoughts of being professional fly out the window.
But being the boss means I need to compose myself.
Well, screw composure. The military already tried to force-feed me that.

I didn't work then, and it won't work now.

That’s why I traded my rifle for a suit and tie. It fits me.

But when Alexandra walks into a property I'm trying to 
acquire I realize I'm missing something. Her virgin body.
She thinks she can con me out this new property. Get her 
hands on it.

All that I want is to get my hands on her.

I’ll have her. Under me. On top of me. Even in the elevator.
But our savage love life could ruin this project. 






Wow just wow. This is a short novel. So my review will be 
short and sweet. It's extremely well-written and such a 
wonderful story. And a delight to read. I cannot wait to read
 more books by Nicole Elliot.

This is Alexandra and Talons story. When they need neither 
of them knew each other it is. He made one hell of an 
impression on her. That he is a complete and utter jackass. 
Mistaking her for someone else he is so rude to her. When 
she walked into his office several days later he is floored. But
 she's not going to take any of his crap this time. He has one
 stipulation if he hires her. But will she be brave enough to 
take it. Or will she give up on her dream.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too




Nicole Elliot is a superhero who writes steamy romance on 
the side.
Okay so maybe not totally true. But she does write romance,

 lots of it. And she loves every second of it.

You can't really follow her anywhere because she's 

practically allergic to social media (except pictures of cats). 
But you can join her Newsletter!

When you join you get to read a FREE full length novel from

 her as a thank you for signing up!

BookHip.com/HXJDJQ




No comments:

Post a Comment