Thursday, January 11, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For His to Corrupt (Completely His Book 4) by Ava Sinclair ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



His to Corrupt 
(Completely His Book 4) 
by Ava Sinclair 
184 pages
Published November 10th 2017

by Stormy Night Publications







                    


I've always been the shy one among my friends. 
The responsible one. The good girl.

But that was before I met Jackson Rider, the tattooed, 
motorcycle-riding ex-con who saved my life and demanded 
a date with me as payment.

Jackson wants to make a good girl go bad, even if it's for just
 one night. But one night isn't enough. Not for him. Not for 
me.

I know he's dangerous. I know he's corrupting me. I'm just 
not sure I want him to stop...

Publisher's Note: His to Corrupt is a stand-alone novel 
which is the fourth book in the Completely His series. It 
includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material 
offends you, please don't buy this book.





Wow just wow what a book. I love this series by Ava. 
I thought the other books were great but this one was even
 better. They are all so well-written and thought out. And they
 have a wonderful flow. This is s short book so my review will
 be to.

This is Clair and Jackson's story. She is a Catholic school 
teacher and he is the bad boy. But he so wants to bring her 
to the dark side. They meet when she is out with the girls and
 he saves her life. I love how he wants to corrupt her but man
 they way he dose is so good. But when someone tells her 
job about him she has to decide between him and her Job. 
Hope she makes the right choice? Well read to find out.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too






















·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Ava Sinclair ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Variety is the spice of life and Ava Sinclair writes a little
 something for everyone, from dark romance to menage to 
kinky AF age play. But the one thing that is consistent in her
 books are strong storylines, alpha males, and strong women
 whose hearts and bodies aren't given up without a fight.

Ava lives in southern Virginia, where she enjoys hoarding 
books, hiking, running, spoiling her cats, and spending time 
with her Eurasian eagle owl, Lucius.









   

No comments:

Post a Comment