Monday, February 5, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Dr Naughty: A Doctor's Baby Romance by Tara Wylde, Holly Hart ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.




Dr Naughty: A Doctor's Baby Romance 
by Tara Wylde & Holly Hart
Published January 5th 2018 

by Red Cape Romance







Fake Wife, Happy Life..?

The gossip magazines will say anything about me. I guess
 most of it's true. I spent years developing a cure for cancer,
 ended up with billions of dollars, and the title of the city's 
most eligible bachelor. Now I work hard, and party harder...

But I've crossed a line. My investors say I've got three 
months to shape up - or they'll kick me out of my own 
company. They'll buy me out, cancel the drug trial, and throw 
everything I've worked for into the trash. I can't - no - 
won't let it happen!

So what better way to show I've changed than to put a ring 
on it. Diana is everything I'm not: wholesome, innocent and 
pure. She makes my c*ck stiffen, my heart pound - and 
apparently she's about to lose her house...

It's time to make a deal. A million dollars should be one hell 
of a prescription for Diana's problems, and she's the cure for
 mine. But with billions of dollars at stake, the investors will 
stop at nothing to win...

I've been naughty. Now it's time to play doctor...

Please Note: this title was initially called Miss Behave, so 
please don't buy it twice! We pulled the book after the file got
 messed up - and now it's back!! And remember, Holly and 
Tara hate cheating, and they guarantee a Happy Ending 
Again, and again, and again...




Wow what a book! This was such a wonderfully written and
 thought out. The story had such a wonderful flow to it.

This is James and Diana's story. When James wakes up and 
is out of it he has to call for a rideshare. That is where they 
meet. And he comes up with an idea with a little help from his
 friend. He asks her to marry him. She thinks he is joking, 
and shrugs it off, that is till he gets her on a date and asks 
again. The when she accepts he is delighted and as they go
 they fall in love. But someone is out to destroy him and take 
away all he accomplished. I thought it was one person but 
I was wrong. And when you find out you will be shocked. 
And you will love who figures it out.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Holly Hart ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Holly Hart is a USA Today and Wall Street
 Journal best-selling author, hitting both lists 
in February 2017! She loved seeing her name
 up in lights, and can't wait to make it again!

She makes her bad boys jump from the 
frying pan into the fire, and straight into the
 heroine's bed. She likes 'em bad, foul 
mouthed, and with eyes for the only woman 
in their life.






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Tara Wylde ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


Tara Wylde loves bad boys and happy endings. Her books 
are chock full of steam, and she's proud to be a romance 
author. And she's even more proud to have hit the USA 
Today Best Sellers list in October 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment