Wednesday, February 7, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Review For Sandman by Danielle James ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



Book: Sandman by Danielle James 
Genre: Paranormal, Romance

Publishing Date: 7th of February, 2018















Somnus spent his time walking in the dreams of others. He ghosted 
in and out of their lives, unseen, giving them the magic they 
needed to dream. Nightmares were unusually high, so he slipped 
into one of his favorite charge’s dream. That’s when she saw him.
 Really saw him. Against all odds and against all the rules, Rachel
 could see him.

Rachel has something special about her, a lineage that she is 
unaware of, that not only draws Somnus’ attention, but the 
nightmare demon as well. Somnus must protect her, even from
 herself. 

Get ready for a wild ride as Rachel and Somnus come to terms 
with her heritage, the demon, and their shared destiny.



Holy freaking God what a book! This was truly an amazing
 story so well-written and thought out. Danielle has a way 
with words boots bring you in and hold you there to the very 
end. This is my first book by her, but it definitely will not be 
my last.

This is Samonus and Rachel's story. This is a wonderful tail 
I love. He is a dream God or is it says the sand man. When
 Rachel actually sees him in the dream and then in his 
ghosted form he does not know what to do. But he intends to
 find out. And that is where the fun begins. Serious is demon
 after her in her dreams but he hands and even more Sinister
 plan. And it's up to Rachel and him to figure out how to stop 
the creature. he wants Rachel because she has some 
hidden powers and wait till you find out what they are. it just
 may be what they need to end it it's reign of terror.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too





..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸. Danielle James ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.


I live in KY with my family. While I hold a "real job" my first 
love will always be writing. 

I enjoy lots of different kinds of books, and many different 
authors. Some of my favorites are, but not limited to, Sandra
 Hill, Lori Foster, Kelly Armstrong, Stephen King, James 
Patterson, J.R. Ward and Emma Holly. But I think I would 
read just about anything with a good plot.




No comments:

Post a Comment