Thursday, October 23, 2014

******* Review of Hopeless by Melissa Haag*****



Hopeless by Melissa Haag

~*~*~Purchase Link~*~*~


~*~*~My review~*~*~

This book was a suggested read, and I am so glad I did. It was captivating. I was up late 
reading and so interested, that when I'd get to the end of a chapter. I would just think one 
more chapter then I would go to sleep. Funny how that seems to happen with a good 
book. When I finally looked up it was 8am I had read all night and straight through. So 
make sur you have time as this book is great I love the paranormal stories have always 
fascinated me, but this one I just loved.

~*~*~Description~*~*~

Our world is being judged, and we remain unaware.

In a world filled with people, Gabby is uniquely alone. 
The tiny glowing sparks that fill her mind and represent the people around her, confirm it.

Clueless regarding the reason behind her sight, Gabby struggles to find an explanation. 
A chance encounter leads her closer to the answers she has struggled to 
find and into a hidden society where fur is optional. There she 
meets Clay, the intense werewolf delusional enough to think he has a chance with her.

Gabby escapes back into her old life, but not quite alone. 
Clay follows her and silently makes a place for himself in her world. 
As if that isn’t enough to deal with, problems compound 
when other werewolves, ones with abnormally colored sparks, begin to stalk her.

Instead of gaining answers, her list of questions is growing. 
What do the other uniquely colored sparks mean? Is she not as alone as she thought?

Judgment has begun...

~*~*~About the Author~*~*~


Melissa Haag


Melissa Haag currently resides in Wisconsin with her husband and three children. 
Touch is her first published novel. 
She is currently working on book five of a separate six book series. 
To learn more about her upcoming projects, 

Connect with her on:

twitter username  imagine2live   Facebook www.facebook.com  website  http://melissahaag.com/


  



No comments:

Post a Comment