Monday, October 20, 2014

****True Colors & Two Faced by Melissa Pearl Review Blitz******



True Colors & Two Faced by Melissa Pearl
REVIEW BLITZ
October 20th to October 24th, 2014




~*~*~ My Review~*~*~
I have read all kinds of book, but this book is up there in my list of most
 enjoyed.this story had me hooked by first few pages.i had been asked 
to read book to by a friend and when I realized it was the second book
 in the serie, I got this one and read it first and I am so glad I did, if not I 
would have been lost. So read book one first and continue from there 
this book is about a young girl who is given an amazing gift for being 
kind, but sometimes she deals it's a curse.she trys to ignore the 
gift but with her neighbor's help she learns to control it.
And then the adventure begins.


~*~*~ Description ~*~*~


Caitlyn Davis always cruised through life, not being the type to ruffle feathers 
or involve herself in high school drama. That is, until a chance 
encounter with a strange, homeless man changes everything.

Suddenly, Caitlyn has the ability to see behind people's masks. She discovers that 
her life isn’t as simple as she imagined and high school is 
filled with secrets...some very sinister ones.

Unable to ignore her new gift, Caitlyn embarks on a mission to learn why one o
f her friends suddenly appears terrified, but masks her fear 
with a bright, smiling veneer. Will Caitlyn's new ability lead her into hot water? 
Or is her new found vision a blessing that will expose her 
friends' true colors?

Her quest will lead Caitlyn to lose friends, stand up for those in need, 
and even find love.

At Palisades High School every face tells a story...


BUY IT AT:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/TCBnN
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/TCSmash




~*~*~ My Review~*~*~

This book is now one of my favorite reads, I did not know this was book 
two at first when I was asked to read this book. So I stopped and 
read brook one in the series wich explains how Caytlin gets her powers of being able 
to read someone's emotions so if you have not read 
book 1. I would suggest you get that one first. both books were amazing and 
I'm looking forward to reading the third book when it comes out 
next year. the story is well written, Melissa pearl has a way of drawing you into the story. 
To a point that you lose track of time. I finished the 
book at 3am and had to be up at 5am but it was so worth The lost sleep, 
this book is just that good.


~*~*~ Description ~*~*~

Caitlyn Davis has an unusual gift. She knows exactly how people feel. 
Everyone wears a mask, but she sees the hidden truth. This ability has 
changed her life, both for the better and worse. She can choose to ignore what she sees...
but what happens when it involves the guy she loves?

Eric Shore knew getting involved with a girl who could read people was risky, 
 but he couldn't help himself. Caitlyn is gorgeous and he loves 
being with her. Their relationship is going great...until she tells him that his 
step-brother and star basketball player, Connor, is doing drugs. 
Having looked up to the guy for years, Eric just can't buy it. Things only 
get worse when Caitlyn questions the true nature of Eric's favorite 
Teacher.


The first year at college is supposed to be amazing, but theirs is off to a rocky start. 
As masks are peeled away, secrets will be exposed, 
dangers will be revealed, and both must decide out of the people closest to them, 
who is telling the truth...and who is being two-faced.


BUY IT AT:
Smashwords: http://ow.ly/CCjAw

~*~ABOUT THE AUTHOR~*~



Melissa Pearl 
was born in Auckland, New Zealand, but has spent much of her life abroad, living in 
countries such as Jordan, Cyprus and Pakistan... not to mention a nine month road trip a
round North America with her husband. "Best. Year. Ever!!" She now lives in China with 
her husband and two sons. She is a trained elementary teacher, but writing is her passion. 
Since becoming a full time mother she has had the 
opportunity to pursue this dream and her debut novel hit the internet in November 2011. 
Since then she has continued to produce a steady 
stream of books. Recently she signed with Evatopia Press 
and her first Evatopia book was relea

sed in February 2014 - True Colors, The Masks Series #1. 
She is very excited to be trying out new things this year while continuing to publish
under her own name as well. She has six books releasing in 2014 
and is excited about writing each and every one of them.
"I am passionate about writing. It stirs a fire in my soul that I never knew I had. 
I want to be the best writer I can possibly be and transport
 my readers into another world where they can laugh, cry and fall in love."






No comments:

Post a Comment