Thursday, September 3, 2015

**** Review of Smokejumpers Werebear 6 By Kim Fox *****

 

 
 
  Free On Kindle Unlimited or but at
 
 
Man I love this freakin series!!! She has had me hooked form book one. these 
may be short little novels, but the are packed with action and a whole lot of 
romance. This one is my favorite so far. I love dragons, and it is so cool that 
instead of it being a guy as it typically is that this one is a female. Not only that is
 truly good, but she can kick but. I can not tell you my favorite part, as it will mess 
up the story for ya. Let's just say it involves Quint and Keene getting back in touch
 so to speak. I laughed so hard at this one. You need to get the whole series of 
books, as this is a continuing story in the background. The epilogue is always 
amazing and leaves you wanting that next book now, and this one was 
a something else. This book has a cliffhanger but at least there is one more book.
I need to know what is going to happen to all our beloved werebears as they fight 
for there lives. I hope you enjoy this book I know  I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving 
a review.  The Authors really like it when you let them know, 
 they value your opinions too.
 
 
 
**** Adult only BBW bear shifter romance. 18+ ***
Intended for adults only. 
Contains explicit love scenes and lots of dirty talk. 
 

~*~*~ A Note from the Author ~*~*~

Part Six of the Smokejumper Werebear Series. This bear shifter romance has a cliffhanger with a HFN. Best to start at the beginning of the series (or book 5) to get the most out of this one. Part Seven will be the final installment.

Shifter Enforcement Agency agent and sexy dragon shifter, 
Lystra Evans, is in over her head. The corrupt agency that 
she is forced to work for has her son and now her new mate, 
a mysterious bear shifter that she has yet to meet, in prison.
 She knows that she is working for the wrong side but she is 
trapped and powerless.

Imprisoned, bear shifter, Quint Fellows, has thrown his life 
away for a woman. He has made some stupid mistakes in his 
life but surrendering to the scariest agency on the planet, the 
one that has a death sentence on his head, has to be at the 
top of his list. So what if his new mate is also his prison 
guard? Not every relationship is perfect...

But as things go from bad to worse for these two shifters, 
Lystra's new mate Quint may show her that she is not as 
powerless as she thinks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goodreads
 
Amazon 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~ Kim Fox ~*~*~ 
 

 A hot, new paranormal romance writer who loves Werebears 
and the tough, BBW that can handle them.

Her latest series is Smokejumpers: Werebear (Bear Shifters
 of Flathead Forest) a cast of fun, lovable and sexy 
smokejumping shifters. Each book focuses on a different 
member of the clan and the women that they fall for.
 
 
 Sign up to my newsletter here to find the
 latest updates: eepurl.com/biZJeT
 

Want to make sure you do not miss my post.
You can also follow me through my social media Links or
Contact me By e-mail.
Sign up for email of blog & or
Newsletter to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment