Friday, November 24, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Rocket In My Pocket (Celestial Mates) by Suki Selborne •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




ROCKET IN MY POCKET 
By Suki Selborne
214 pages
Published November 14th 2017
By Matrioshka Books









"So, Commander. Is that a rocket in your pocket,
 or are you just happy to see me?"

CRESTA: 

My day was going pretty well until I was abducted by aliens.

Who am I kidding? Things weren't really going so great. My 
science career was failing, the Celestial Mates cherub was on my 
case, and I hadn't had a date in years.

But being taken to a hostile planet to be impregnated with scorpion-
bug larvae? That was a whole new level of suck-itude. 

Luckily, things are looking up. I just got rescued by some hot alien
 dude in a military uniform. And he's very easy on the eyes, if you 
know what I mean. Now we're shooting through the stars, trying to
 find our way back to civilization.

If everyone could stop trying to kill us, things would be awesome.

HARKUS: 

This human female is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 
She is a goddess.

If I had to slay every alien in the galaxy to free her, I would. 
I am willing to destroy entire planets to keep my beloved safe.

But not all fights are fair. 

If we make it out of this adventure alive, one thing is certain. 
We belong together.

And nobody in this universe will tear us apart.


ROCKET IN MY POCKET
 is a complete standalone sci-fi fantasy romance novel, set in the
 Celestial Mates shared world. It is a self-contained sequel to 
THE MILLION MILES HIGH CLUB.

Contains: one kickass human heroine, one fiercely protective alpha
 male alien hero, action and adventure, steamy love scenes, 
and a very happy ending.



Holy heck what a book! So well-written and thought out. 
This book is set in the celestial mate universe. Which was 
so much fun to read.

This book is Creasta and Harkus’ story. She is so smart and
 has created a device that could change the world. When she
 is abducted by a scorpion like race she does not know if she
 will survive. But luck is on her side when a Greek God 
looking alien arrives and rescues her. Simple right? Not if 
you know how celestial mates work. They are put through 
hell and when her savior is shot she has to figure out how to
 save them both. Oh and fix the rocket in his pocket.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too











·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Suki Selborne ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Hey there! I’m Suki, and I love to write paranormal 
romance and sci-fi romance.  If you like red-hot, fast-
moving stories about sexy alpha heroes and smart, 
sassy heroines, you came to the right place.

Join my VIP mailing list for new release 

information, exclusive subscribers-only content, 

and special offers.

My readers are the best, and I love to hear what you think 
of my books. Want to get in touch? 





Write me here: hello@sukiselborne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment