Thursday, February 23, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Hard Rock Fling (Darkest Days #2) By Athena Wright •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠




Hard Rock Fling (Darkest Days #2)

By Athena Wright
310 pages
Independent Publishing  (January 26, 2017)












It's just a fling. Rock stars like Ian are known for 
breaking hearts. I'm not going to let him break mine.

Ian Drake, one of the genius twin guitarists of Darkest Days,

 is known for his brilliant green eyes, his sly grins, and his 
mischievous flirting.

I shouldn't take him seriously when he flirts with me. But 

there's something about the way he looks at me. Like I'm the
 only one who sees past his cheery facade. Like I'm the only 
one who really sees him.

Ian says I'm special. He says I'm not like the others. 

He showers me with pretty words, just as he fills me with 
naughty desires.

Everyone knows rock stars like Ian don't do commitments

. This is just physical. Just fun. I'm going in with my eyes
 wide open.

Because there's a secret he's not telling me. 

And why would he? We're just having a fling.

I told myself I wouldn't let Ian break my heart.

But I'm dangerously close to falling for a playboy rock star.

Hard Rock Fling is a steamy New Adult Rock Star Romance.

 It is the second novel in the Darkest Days series, but can be
 read as a standalone with a HEA.

Author's notes:
This book contains mentions of self-harm. 

Readers should proceed with caution. 




Well hot dam what a book! This book was simply amazing.
 So well thought out and even the sensitive mater of self 
harm problems was handled well. Speaking of which there 
are issues of self harm in this book. So if you have issues 
dealing with reading things of this nature. This may not be 
the book for you. 

That being said here is some information the author and 
I would like you to know. If you or someone you know is 
harming themselves, please don't keep quiet. Keeping that 
kind of secret doesn't help you or those you care about. Seek
 help. Talk with a counselor or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). 
They are there to help.

Now this book is about Hope. Well that kind of hope to, but 
the main characters name is Hope as well. And she has just 
landed an internship with the rock band Darkest Days. The 
one with the infamous twin Damon and Ian or Damian as 
everyone calls them. Or almost everyone that is until Hope. 
She sees Ian the real Ian. And she likes him not his twin. 
I cannot balm her after reading this book. Damon is wild 
thinks he is god’s gift. Oh and he even tries to slip her up.
 Trying to pretend he is Ian. But he could never do that, she
 is friends with Ian and maybe more than a fling is going on.
 But they will never know unless they open up with each 
other. Thank goodness Hope has her sister Faith to talk to
 and help her when she needs her. She is there to help Hope
 when she unsure of how to get a friend the help needed. 
But man that twist at the end was great. I loved the hell out 
of that epilogue.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope
 you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this
 book, please consider leaving a review. The Authors really
 like it when you do; they value your opinions too.








His softly tufted spikes of hair were a tangled mess falling over his face. I unconsciously reached out and pushed the hair away from his forehead until his green eyes were visible again.
Ian paused with the towel still in his hand and gave me a puzzled look. I backed away, appalled at myself. 
That look turned into a smirk. “Just can’t wait to get your hands on me, can you?”
Of course he thought every girl was going to fall for him. It no doubt happened all the time. He probably expected it.
“In your dreams,” I shot back.
“Sweetness, you wouldn’t be saying that if you knew what kind of dreams I have.”
“I’m sure I know exactly what kind of dreams you have, Ian.”
That puzzled look was back on his face. He tipped my face up with a finger on my chin, making me look him in the eyes. My insides turned to jelly. Heat radiated from that single point of contact and flowed through my body, centering between my legs.
“Why do you always do that?” he asked.
“Do what?” I said, trying not to let my voice shake at his touch.
“Call me Ian.”
I stared at him, confused and aroused at the same time. “Because that’s your name…?”
















·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Athena Wright ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·
 




Athena Wright is an author of New Adult Romance. She 
loves to write characters who are not always what they seem.

Want a free taste of Athena's writing? You can receive two

 EXCLUSIVE Newsletter-Only side stories for FREE. Just 
subscribe and tell Athena where to send them. You'll also be 
notified of new book releases. http://eepurl.com/bAnwdH






 

No comments:

Post a Comment